Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
drgka55 drgka55 is offline

Default need help w/ macro prompting with info and pasting the info based on user input

I have few questions.
1/ Not sure what the relevance of entering the P is.? Do you what to
seperate the data into different years...if is there a separate table
on sheet 1 for each year.
2/ What do you if the there are multiple value for the same DAACT for
the same month? do you sum them under the DAACT for that month??

1. The P is for the "Previous Year" row in SHEET1. We can say that it
is row 10. I was counting on creating an "answer key" for each of the
rows I would want to paste the information into. SHEET1 as displayed
shows 12 months of the year and 1 row ("prior year") for everything
else.

2. I want to actually paste the values and ADD them example: if the
month already contains values for a certain account (DACCT) then I want
to add to it (=500 exists ,needs to add 450, then make it =500+450 or
it would be more like =(500)+450 when excel does the paste ADD . I need
to keep each amount separate and just add to them new values from
SHEET2 according to the criteria.