Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default excel wont let me create a formula between worksheets

I think you need a "=" instead of the "+".

NickHK

"fiolexem" wrote in message
I am using a spreadsheet that has mutiple worksheets. I want to copy some
information already in cell A1 on sheet 1 to cell B2 on sheet 2. I

therefore
create a formula Cell B2 in sheet 2 that states '+sheet1!A1'. This is
achieved pushing the + sign in cell b2 on sheet 2 and then clicking on

cell
A1 in sheet 1. As is normal the cell A1 is highlighted by a flashing

dotted
line. However when I press enter a circular reference is created, the tab

at
the bottom goes clear and sheet one is placed into a frame. On sheet 1 the
formula that I wnated on sheet 2 cell B2 now appears in the cell b2 on

sheet
1. In Cell B2 Sheet2 it remains blank and a cisculer reference is created.