Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Shaka215@gmail.com is offline

Default How to find a particular cell using macro?

Infinity,

I don't think you need code to do this but more formatting of the
sheet with the Vlookup Code... Have you considered using all 256 dates
(top row) and assigning a HLOOKUP code?

Infinity wrote:
Ok, let me explain. I have a worksheet it consist of the following

Column A Column B Column C .....
2-Aug-06

Units 1-Aug-06 2-Aug-06 ..... list goes on
Unit-A
Unit-B

Cost 1-Aug-06 2-Aug-06 ..... list goes on
Unit-A
Unit-B

Sales 1-Aug-06 2-Aug-06 ..... list goes on
Unit-A
Unit-B

Let's say today is the 2-Aug-06 in cell "A1" (this is a referring to
another worksheet). Now i want to activate the cell under "Cost" for
"Unit-B" for that particular date, which is cell "C9".

Can anybody help me write a macro to find and activate this cell?

Thanks in advance. :)

--
Infinity
Infinity's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32725