Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stephanie Stephanie is offline

Default Crash due to worksheet order?

I've got a very strange issue where on some computers, the workbook opens
just fine, but on others, Excel crashes as soon as it opens and says:
"Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
for the inconvenience."
If I change the order of some of some hidden worksheets on one of the
computers where it does still work, and then reopen it on the ones where it
had crashed, it's okay. While I do have this work-around for the time being,
I'm also seeing some similar issues, and would like to try and figure out the
underlying cause.
We make heavy use of macros, and the third party components from Hyperion
Essbase.

Thanks!
Stephanie