Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert Bruce[_2_] Robert Bruce[_2_] is offline

Default Lost VBA password

Roedd <<Zone wedi ysgrifennu:

I've stupidly lost the password to a VBA module. I remember it was 2
alpha characters. I don't want to purchase a pw cracker, but I also
don't want to try every possible 2-char combo. Is there a way to
programmatically keep trying 2-char combos until it's cracked? I
searched the group, but didn't see this exactly. Thanks! James

If you google, I think you'll find 'demo' versions of VBA password crackers
that will deal with such short passwords.

Rob