leah

Thank you!! It works great!!
leah

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Leah,

Best way to get to this is go to the sheet tab on your worksheet,
right-click and then View Code from the menu. Paste Chip's code in there.

--

HTH

RP

"Myrna Larson" wrote in message
Assuming you are entering the times on Sheet1, the code belongs in the

Module
named Sheet1, NOT in Module1.

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:21:03 -0800, "leah"

wrote:

No, I'm not sure I understand. I opened up VB and then in the project

window
I expanded the modules for that spreadsheet and then double clicked on

module
1, and pasted it in the window on the right.
Sorry, I don't know the jargon, I've mostly just played around and

figured
out the little I do know.

thanks for your help and patience,
leah

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Leah,

If I recall correctly, it is event code that goes in the appropriate
worksheet code module. Do you understand what that means, and do that?

--

HTH

RP

"leah" wrote in message
I did not change the code at all from his code.
I guess I'm asking if I should change the code, or is there something

else
have to do besides just copy and paste it?

leah

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Well we know Chip's code works, but without seeing yours, and

details
on
what you did, we would just be guessing.

--

HTH

RP

"leah" wrote in message
I am trying to enter times (00:01:42) without having to enter the
colons
(I'm
lazy). I found out how to do it by a post on 11/2/04 which

referred
this
site:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm
I copied the time program over into Excel Visual Basic, but I

must be
missing something b/c it doesn't work.

leah