Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
socram_06[_2_] socram_06[_2_] is offline

Default Passwords problem

Hi Jim...

Thanks for answer, but I'll have at least 20 users, accessing the sam
file (at least 8 at the same time), and each one has a differen
level...
For this reason the workbook is also protected: depending on th
username and password, I'm trying let excel "knows" what sheet eac
user can open, without type a password again.

trying to illustrating: (all users are added by me, using
MasterSheet)

user1 ----- unprotected sheet5 ----- can open sheet1 to 5 (n
password)
to open the sheet6, a username and a password ar
required

user2 ----- unprotected sheet3 ----- can open sheet1 to 3 (n
password)
to open the sheet4, a username and a password ar
required

I've tried your code, but it works just with one user.
Any idea to make this works with several users ??? (or I'm doin
something wrong??)

Thanks

Marcos

--