Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Digital2k Digital2k is offline

Default A tricky format question

Thank you Bob!

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
=AND(C2=TODAY(),C2<=TODAY()+7)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Digital2k" wrote in message
Hello,
I asked the following question and received help however, I have a new
twist. Instead of having the due date in column (C) I want to have the
day of the month i.e.: 17 or 27. This way I can use this for any month
without
changing the date each month.
I want to create a spreadsheet listing bills and due dates. I would like
column (A) to have the name of the bill and column (C) the have the due
date.
When the due date is a week away I would like the cell in column (A) to
change colors. I know I should use conditional formatting for this but I
need help with the formula to calculate the seven days within the due

date.