Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jake Marx[_3_] Jake Marx[_3_] is offline

Default MsgBox formatting

Hi Mariner,

Mariner wrote:
How do I make a popup message box play a sound file automatically
when it appears. I would also like the box to flash different colours
say from grey to red until the ok button is clicked.

Some options for the MsgBox function will allow you to play default system
sounds when it is displayed (vbExclamation, etc). However, to play a custom
sound or flash colors, you will have to create a UserForm that looks like a
messagebox.

Jake Marx
www.longhead.com