Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] slcidc@hotmail.com is offline

Default Macro needed to transfer numerical values in cell from one worksheet to another

Greetings. I have software that downloads large amounts of numerical
data into an excel spreadsheet. The files can be from 500kb to 9 MB. I
need to copy certain cells from this spreadsheet into columns for a new
spreadsheet. In most cases there is a 'pattern' of looking at let's say
every 81st cell in a certain column or maybe in two, or several
columns. Of course it could be looking at every 720th cell. I need to
automate this process. I need it to be an open minded so I can input
the data that needs to be collected into a new spreadsheet.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I can provide a sample
copy of a spreadsheet.

Sincerely,
Steve