Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Finny[_3_] Finny[_3_] is offline

Default About the editor window (fonts and scrolling)

Thanks Chip,
Do you have freewheel working in winxp?

I meant Courier New. There is no bold option or selection.

As a workaround for that, I uninstalled cour.ttf.
Now bold shows up as a selection in the font list.

bizarre

Chip Pearson wrote:
It is a major design flaw that you can't use the wheel in the
editor. As a workaround, use FreeWheel
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconVall...freewheel.html

For the font, try using Courier New.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Finny" wrote in message
s.com...
A)
I can wheel scroll in ANY other window of any app in
Windows(xpsp2).
I can even use it in the file tree window of the editor, but
not in the
code window.
Why?

B)
Courier is my favorite but I find it pale. There is no bold
option. I
have courbd.ttf installed. It won't show up as a selection
either.

I find both of these issues so strange as they would be so easy
address.
Or would they?

any ideas?