Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Create a Pivot Table with VBA HelP

Matt,
Record a macro whilst performing the pivot steps.
That will give a good idea of the required code.

NickHK

"matt4003" wrote in
message ...

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Actually, I am looking for VBA sources on how to right a little program
that will create the pivot table for me....the database is really just a
website that is very stringent and then I reformat. But the raw data
needs to be in the form it is in because we will be editing it...the
pivot tables are for reviewing the data....

Do you have any good sources??

Thanks,
Matt

--