Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Excel Freezes When moving from UserFrom to Excel Spreadsheet

Try running the free VBA CodeCleaner that you can download from:
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/CodeCleaner.htm

RBS

wrote in message
oups.com...
I was wondering if anyone else ever runs into this problem, and if so
what causes it, and how to fix it.

When I am in the Microsoft Visual Basic Window, there is one form that
causes excel to freeze (excel.exe resource shoot to 99%), forcing me to

shut down excel manually, and lose any changes. This only occurs if I
have that form visible and I toggle from the form back to the
spreadsheet. There are no problems/errors running the user form. It
occurs only when I am working in the VB Window and toggle back to the
Excel spreadsheet window.

It does not occur with any other UserForm, or when the code is showing.

Only when I'm on this particular userform.

Since there is no code running, I don't understand what causes this.
Is somethign compiling in the background everytime I switch back to
Excel? I've done some research, I've done the help / detect and repair

thing. I don't get any error messages, and no errors are present in
the code.

Any input is greatly appreciated as I keep losing work...

Thanks