Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John.Greenan John.Greenan is offline

Default Bloomberg links

Hi Viktor,

Do you want to use DDE, RTD or the Active X control? How many instruments
are you looking at and how many data fields per instrument?

You cannot actually put this on a remote server and there are data license
issues - you should be aware of these before proceeding. If you put some
answers on here then I'll reply with an answer shortly.

John

--
www.alignment-systems.com

"Viktor Ygdorff" wrote:

Well at my company we have a proper bloomberg connection and terminal so that
is the bloomberg I am referring to. I would like to export data automaticaly
from a bllomberg terminal onto a spreadsheet. The website does not do it
since it is not in real time and does not have all the stuff that the
terminal has.Thanks anyway!!
"Don Guillett" skrev:

more detail and the url involved. At the website, have you tried a right
clickimport to microsoft file?

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Viktor Ygdorff" wrote in message
Does anyone know of a good site where I can find info on how to connect
Bloomberg to an Excel spreadsheet? I want to download some data
automatically
(like once every day) to a spreadsheet and then if possible connect that
spreadsheet to other spreadsheets. If anyone has any link tips (or direct
tips) please help me! Thank you!