Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Duncan[_5_] Duncan[_5_] is offline

Default Reference problem / advice

Sandy,

http://www.mvps.org/ would be a good point to start for snippets and
tips, but really if you can access online at this test then this group
covers just about everything, I always find the answer on here so I
would say if you are looking for a online code library then you have
already found it!

Duncan

SandyUK wrote:

Hi All

I have a job interview on Friday with a time constrained test which can
be on any aspect of VBA (practical problems) but that's all I know. I
use VBA a fair bit but outside the stuff I use on a regular basis there
is a huge amount that could be covered which I know the theory of but
have never used.

I put this to the company and although it's not a programming job (10%)
they accept the situation but can't be any more specific (found out they
haven't written the tests yet) and suggested I bring some books along (I
have plenty but the time constraint is worrying me).

I was wondering if anybody knew of a searchable vba code library
(online or as an application) that I can lay my hands on as I have
found that if I have snippets of code or examples I can usually adapt
them to what I need fairly quickly as opposed to starting from
scratch.

Any help much appreciated.

Regards

Adrian