thg

Default Do dropdown lists have an autocomplete function?

We have created a course registration form for our students. To insure proper
spelling and wording of course numbers and names, we have a drop down list
that has grown to about 160 course titles. The registrar has to scroll
through a large number of courses in the drop down list to get to, for
example, "PSY 101 An Introduction to Psychology". Is there some way to
include an autocomplete function so that when the registrar enters the cell
with the drop down list and begins typing PSY 10... the drop down list will
automatically go to PSY 101 An Intro...? I thank in advance whoever can help.
We use Excel 2003