Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Printing selected pages in a Word document

There was a difference in what to print, too.

wdPrintRangeOfPages = 4
wdPrintFromTo = 3

But if you're using wdPrintFromTo, I would think I'd try:

word.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:=1, To:=p

Notice that the quotes are gone.

Tristan wrote:

Thanks for your reply Dave,

That's pretty much the same avenue I went down and I tried the code
with the Pages:="1-" & p bit in it.

I couldn't get it to do what I wanted it to. On most of the occassions
(i tried a few variations on a theme) the document printed out but it
printed all the pages instead of the few I wanted, i.e. it wasn't
registering the p as a number.

--
Tristan
Tristan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34061