Mike_C Mike_C is offline
Junior Member

Location: KENTUCKY
Default Linking 2 Worsheets

I have 2 worksheets in a work book. One is a list of over 7000 assests that we need to inspect. The other worksheet is the information that will be collected on the assest when it is inspected. I would like for the user to be able to bring up the inspection sheet and for them to be able to enter the information into a certain block (ex. Assest number, date of inspection, name of inspector, etc...) and for that to link to the list of the 7000 assests and select the assest being inspected and save the data collected into the appropiate cell for each assest and then save this information from day to day. The instance if the inspector was at assest number 2500, he would only need to carry his laptop and bring up the inspection sheet fill in the information and it automatically save to the assest instead of filling out a hard copy of the sheet and then bringing it in for someone else to enter in the computer one cell at a time.

Thanks,

Mike