Bob Phillips

Leah,

If I recall correctly, it is event code that goes in the appropriate
worksheet code module. Do you understand what that means, and do that?

--

HTH

RP

"leah" wrote in message
I did not change the code at all from his code.
I guess I'm asking if I should change the code, or is there something else

have to do besides just copy and paste it?

leah

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Well we know Chip's code works, but without seeing yours, and details on
what you did, we would just be guessing.

--

HTH

RP

"leah" wrote in message
I am trying to enter times (00:01:42) without having to enter the

colons
(I'm
lazy). I found out how to do it by a post on 11/2/04 which referred to

this
site:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm
I copied the time program over into Excel Visual Basic, but I must be
missing something b/c it doesn't work.

leah