Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Destinct records macro

If you start the data|Filter|advanced filter with the Shipping worksheet active,
you'll see that you can extract those unique values to a different worksheet.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for instructions:
http://contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ExtractWs

Esrei wrote:

I tried but I just do not know where to start. I need macro that would look
at Worksheet("DATA").range("B:B"), intentfy the destinct records and list it
on worksheet("shipping").range("B:B"). This must automaticly happen if
worksheet Data is populated. Advance filter does not work because the result
is on a different worksheet.

Thank you for all the help.

--

Dave Peterson