Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JohnUK JohnUK is offline

Default Auto Hide Task Bar

Hi Bearacade,
It worked a treat. Sorry it took so long getting back to you, I have been away
Many thanks
Regards
John

"Bearacade" wrote:

I am having a brain fart, I could for the LIFE of me figure out what
task bar was.. haha.. ok.. here goes.. put all of this in ThisWorkbook

Private Declare Function ShowWindow Lib "user32" _
(ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal nCmdShow As Long) As Long

Private Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" _
Alias "FindWindowA" (ByVal lpClassName As String, _
ByVal lpWindowName As String) As Long

Private Declare Function FindWindowEx Lib "user32" _
Alias "FindWindowExA" (ByVal hWnd1 As Long, _
ByVal hWnd2 As Long, _
ByVal lpsz1 As String, _
ByVal lpsz2 As String) As Long

Sub TaskBar(blnValue As Boolean)
Dim lngHandle As Long
Dim lngStartButton As Long

lngHandle = FindWindow("Shell_TrayWnd", "")

If blnValue Then
ShowWindow lngHandle, 5
Else
ShowWindow lngHandle, 0