Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ardus Petus Ardus Petus is offline

Default Public function in Personal.xls

That was it: I renamed VBA Project into Perso, and I could set a reference
to it.

Thanks for all,
--
AP

"Bob Phillips" a écrit dans le message de news:

"Ardus Petus" wrote in message
Application.Run is OK for a Sub, not a Function.

Not correct, it works just as well on a function

MsgBox Application.Run("Personal.xls!testrun", "aok")

Setting a reference to Personal.xls fails: "Module name, project name or
library name already in use"

Not on my system it doesn't, works fine. You might need to name the
Personal.xls project something meaningful so that you can find it in the
list.