Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Excel - Polish version - SUBTOTAL

Use SUBTOTAL, not SUMY.PSREDNE. VBA works in English, but Excel will do the
translation for you.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I am using Polish version of Excel and I would like to ask you if you
have experienced the same problem in other localized version or in
Polish maybe ?

I need to write into the cell the formula like this:

.Cells(pr - 1, UBound(Tab35, 2) + 3) = "=SUMY.POSREDNIE(9, ") &
.Cells(pr + 2, UBound(Tab35, 2) + 3).Address & ":" & .Cells(pr +
UBound(Tab35, 1), UBound(Tab35, 2) + 3).Address & ")"

SUMY.POSREDNIE means SUBTOTAL in English

After macro is executed I have an error message "#NAZWA?" (#NAME?).
In VBA code I need to use "," after 9 but in sheet I use ";".

The funny thing is that when I click on the cell end hit enter in the
formula everything is OK and it works properly.

Thanks for your help in advance.