Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hillyer hillyer is offline

Default Help with a simple macro.

I am beginner with excel so I am not even sure if this is a macro, but I am
trying to do the following (which I have seen on another spreadsheet).

Have a tool that allows me to click on it and move a bar my mouse up and
down to change the value of a particular cell with in a certain range. So,
for example, if I moved the bar to the top the cell would read 100, if I
moved it to the bottom it would read 0, middle 50 etc... I am sure this is
much easier to do than I think, just looking for help if anyone knows how to
do this! Thank you!