Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default inadvertently created loop

Implied in Tom's reply was that you would use the SHIFT key to
open the file without running the loop, and then *FIX THE CODE*.

Try pressing CTRL+BREAK while you're looping -- you should then
get a message box stating "Code Exaction Interrupted". Then go
into the VBA and fix the code.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"marianne" wrote in message
thank you for the prompt reply. I have users trying to get into
the file and
I'm holding up people from doing their job. That didn't work.
Any other
suggestions?
I've tried the ctl key, but that doesn't work either.

HELP

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

hold down the shift key when you open the file. This should
keep the Open
event from running,.

--
Reards,
Tom Ogilvy

"marianne" wrote in
message
I have accidentally put in some code which I now cannot stop
from running.
Can someone please help me.

How do I get into the script editor when a message box keeps
coming up:

I can't even get in to post my code.

Please help me