Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bjoern Bjoern is offline

Default Compile error in hidden module

Hi,

I had the same problem. I found a .XLA -file from Adobe in
the XLSTART folder in OFFICE11. I deleted it and then it worked
fine. It was from an old Adobe Acrobat product.

Thanks for the other tip though

"Totte" wrote:

"XP" skrev i meddelandet
Hello,

Try opening the Visual Basic Editor, then go to <Tools then <References
and look for missing references. Uncheck them. You may need to locate
current
versions of some of them, or it may be okay to just uncheck the missing
ones...

HTH

"Totte" wrote:

Hello all,

We have developed a VBA-program in Excel 97 which works fine in Excel
2000
and Excel XP but when we test it with Excel 2003 we recieve the error
message
"Compile error in hidden module: Module 1".
Does anyone know the reason to this error message?

Totte

Thanks for the tip!

Totte