Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Coderre[_5_] Ron Coderre[_5_] is offline

Default Business Days Including Holidays

Hi, DL

1)On the train home from Boston, I was thinking that my original formula
could stand some improvements. You took care of that nicely.

2)Regarding:
doesn't look like there was a need to consider start date on a holiday<<

I allowed that the start date might be logged by a help desk that's takes
calls 24/7 but the SLA only includes standard workdays. Whether that's true
or not, the new formula calculates the right target date.

***********
Best Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"daddylonglegs" wrote:

Ron Coderre Wrote:

=WORKDAY(A1,4+OR(WEEKDAY(A1,2)5,ISNUMBER(MATCH(A1 ,$J$1:$J$10,0))),$J$1:$J$10)

Hi Ron,

doesn't look like there was a need to consider start date on a holiday
but if there was you could use

=WORKDAY(WORKDAY(A1,-1,J$1:J$10),5,J$1:J$10)

--
daddylonglegs
daddylonglegs's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30486