michaeltan

Thanks David,

I greatly appreciate your comments and assistance. I did convert it to
xls and after adjusting/deleting columns and rows, the excel version
looks good. I'm not familiar with macro; as I said I need to convert
similar html files to excel format ... for many of these data sheets.
And it will be very unproductive to adjust everyone of them.

Does a marco solves this problem ?

Do you have a email address which I can send my excel file (after
conversion and re-adjustment) ?

Yes, my intention to convert to excel is to enable me to make changes
to figures easily and I'm not converting it back to html.

Once again, thank you !

--
michaeltan
michaeltan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25592