Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andre[_5_] Andre[_5_] is offline

Default protect tab

Another option I might have is to have an admin workbook that creates a user
workbook. Is it possible for one workbook to create another one? If so,
can you give me a tip on how to do it - in VBA?

Thanks, Andre

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
First, excel's security isn't made for this kind of protection. If you
put it
in a workbook, you can expect someone to break excel's security very
easily.

If you really don't want the info on the admin worksheet to get out, don't
share
the workbook with people who shouldn't see that sheet.