Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default Sliding Scale

Suggest you load the Solver Add-in.

That is its function.

Gord

On Sun, 29 Jan 2012 18:03:15 -0800 (PST), Cory Tilton
wrote:

Is there anyway to make a sliding scale for an instance like this:
Lets say I have a bunch of numbers, lets just say they are insurance
quotes. I want to add a sliding scale with numbers like .80, .85, .
90, .95 to see how ALL the quotes would change if these discounts
were applied OR have the sliding scale attached to only a certain
range of cells so that I could see how prices would differ if I
applied different discount levels to different cells. Basically I want
to manipulate my numbers with the help of a sliding scale. Help please!