JE McGimpsey

Don't do that!

Word has a perfectly good Label wizard that will take the data in the
form you have now and create mailing labels. You can, but don't have to,
delete the empty rows.

See:

In article . com,
wrote:

I have imported a txt file that has column A= Name, B= Address, C= City
and State. There is an open row between each each text row. I would
like to merge the columns so the name is over the address, the city
under the address, so it shows as a mailing label. I could then import
it into a Word document and make mailing labels out of this file. I am
very weak with Excel programming. Any help would be greatly