Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default help! print screen locks up excel

Just one more thing to check (and it's a wild guess).

Make sure your video drivers are up to date.

pywhacket wrote:

Thanks for your help, Tom. I will try that.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Unless it is just taking a long time I haven't seen any other postings that
would indicate this is a systemic problem. Maybe check the knowledge base
and see if you can find something

http://support.microsoft.com

Tom Ogilvy

"pywhacket" wrote:

I checked to be sure that the driver is up to date, it is. Also, no luck
printing to other printers or to a pdf.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

As a test, try selecting a different printer so that you have a different
print driver selected and try printing. Excel interacts with the print
driver when trying to print, so there may be a problem there.

Note that if you don't have access to a different printer, you can install
any available print driver and then use print preview rather than print (if
print preview causes the same problem) to do the testing.

Tom Ogilvy

"pywhacket" wrote:

Hello, I have a workbook that contains several macros and many formulas. It
works beautifully until I try to print or do a print preview. Then it locks
up excel and I have to restart. Any ideas about what is causing this?

Thanks!

--

Dave Peterson