Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Milco Milco is offline

Default No 'paste special'

Sorry but I meant that Clipboard was empty beofre I Cut and then tried to
Paste Special.

"Henrich" wrote:

Hi, so when your clipboard is empty Paste special will be grayed (disabled)
for ever and also Paste. Put some data in your clipboard and then should
everything be enabled.

Henrich

€žMilco" napĂ*sal (napĂ*sala):

Page is NOT protected and clipboard is empty.

"Milco" wrote:

I am using Excel 2002 (10.6501.6714)SP1 and recently upgrded my memory to
1024M. I am trying to transpose some rows and columns and Paste Special is
grayed out and unavailable. Is this a problem with Office, Excel, XP(home),
or ?.? Is there a work around without reinstalling any or all of the above?