Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default delete spreadsheet

Kill "C:\Myfolder\Myfile.xls"

will delete the referenced file (it should not be open).

It doesn't not put a copy in the recycle bin.

Tom Ogilvy

"Johnny Mick" wrote:

Good Morning,
I'm not sure how to address my issue, without explaining in detail what I'm
trying to do (going to be a bit 'wordy'). I have a macro that pulls data
from our web-site, filters and formats the data and saves five separate
files, for further manipulation. After the final spreadsheet is populated
with the data needed for distribution, I'd like to somehow go back and delete
four of those 'saved' spreadsheets. How can I delete programmatically? More
than likely this is another simple task, which I'm just failing to realize.
Thanks in advance for any assistance provided.