Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Upgrade, now buttons point wrong

You can use the Alternate Startup Directory. Go to the Tools
menu, choose Options, then the General tab. There, put your
folder name in the "At startup, open all files in" setting.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Ed" wrote in message
I was upgraded from Win/Office 2000 to Win/Office XP. Among
other changes was my UserName folder. I've got Personal.xls in
the XLSTART folder, but all my custom macro buttons point to a
Personal that's supposed to be in emillis\Application Data\etc,
rather than edward.millis\Application Data\etc.

It would be nice if there was a setting I could change in Excel
that tells it to look in a different folder, or change the
address of evey button vib VBA - else I have to do them all one
by one! ANy help wioth this?
Ed