Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ashwin Doraiswamy Ashwin Doraiswamy is offline

Default Excel keeps changing my function

Hi

I found a useful UDF online and copy pasted it into a module in a worksheet.
It worked fine initially, but then after awhile, the name changes in excel
and the "#name?" error comes up. I click shift+f3 to see the function and its
been renamed and somehow not the same. my function name: 'CellColor
'
what i see when i click shift+f3: 'FINAL Spreadsheet.xls'!function1.CellColor'

I have no idea why it does this. Help please! thanks.