Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bills bills is offline

Default excel xsl.file to csv file folder (navision)

I am trying to use an excel files in order to enter them into navision.
I need to cut and paste values into excel spreadsheet(from access).
I can not use a database because not all of the navision dimensions
(different dept codes
center codes etc-different in access and navision. My company does not
want me to
touch the access database. My question is a simple one, My
understanding
Navision dataporting requires you to use a csv file-this will be a
financial folder
Is their any thing special (in terms of making sure all my data gets
into the proper
place? Thanks