Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
chandij chandij is offline

Default VB to Excel

Hi

I have been asked to create a front end where users will enter values and
then them values will be put into an excel sheet.
I am able to put values in excel. But the problem is that there are 15 users
and of course if one person is updating a worksheet then it is locked for the
others. Also the people I am doing this for dont have Microsoft Access on
there server.
I really need some tips on how to go about this.
I have been told to write the values to a '.csv' file. Will that make a
difference? Or how about XML? Can I store data with that and then move it
into excel?

I am only 19 years of age and I want to go about this the best way possible.

So I would really appreciate any input.