Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
astrikor[_14_] astrikor[_14_] is offline

Default Fast Data Processing

Exdevon Wrote:
That's very interesting.
How do you account for your 1.4gig/256 Athlon being faster than the
2.21gig/1024? I also notice you don't report the graphics cards in
these pcs, as your vba switches between worksheets wouldn't you expect
graphics to be influencial in runtimes?
Exdevon

I can't - that's the problem, and that's why I am running this thread.
If I knew the factors determining processing speed I could go and buy a
pc/laptop to the right specification. Does anyone have any ideas?

VBA application.screenupdating = false allows sheets to be switched
during processing without being sent to the display processor, so
graphics performance is not relevant.
Astrikor

--
astrikor