Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Huang [MSFT] Peter Huang [MSFT] is offline

Default can't delete columns

Hi

Firstly, I think you may try to open the Excel application which will open
a Book1.xls.
In this point, was the menu enabled?
Also you may try to run the macro below to enable the delete button.
Sub Test()
Dim o As CommandBarButton
Set o = Application.CommandBars("Worksheet Menu
Bar").Controls("Edit").Controls("Delete...")
o.Enabled = True
End Sub

But I am not sure why the button will be disable, I am not sure if the code
above will take effect.
If so, I think you have to delete the xlb and reset the toolbar setting.

Best regards,

Peter Huang
Microsoft Online Partner Support