Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba.general
Ed Ed is offline

Default Have 2000 and XP versions on same machine?

My dreaded IT upgrade is looming close to hand! They'll take my poor
machine away, wipe it, and install the new and "improved" image. It will
immediately take me into the XP versions of Windows, Word, and Excel. I'm
concerned about making macros for others who still have the 2000 versions of
Word and Excel. I know it's possible to have both versions on the same
machine, and I can probably twist an arm to get this done. Are there any
caveats or "gotchas" to be aware of during the installation so we wind up
with both versions of both programs running smoothly?

Ed