Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default Disabling worksheet_change when deleting rows . .

My suggestion was that if "Target" is a full row then don't do anything.

If Target.Columns.Count=256 and Target.Rows.Count=1 then
'do nothing
else
'event
End If

....but since I'm not sure waht you're trying to track with the change event
I can't know if that would work for you. Either deleting or inserting a row
would hit the "do nothing"

Tim.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hmm . . Can't see how I can make that work.

I will elaborate on the problem. Here's what I need to do.

If Not Intersect(Target, Range("W:W")) Is Nothing Then
If Application.CutCopyMode = 0 Then
If <* Condition to check row deletes * = 0 Then
<< Event

I need to know how to write the <* Condition to check row deletes *
If a row is being deleted then don't trigger the event.

Thanks!