Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Calculate Cells - Time consuming!

In my limited experience with ADO I have not found that running a query by
itself changes the calc mode. Maybe if you looked through the macros that
do the sorting, etc., you'd find where calc mode was being changed to
automatic.
--
Jim
"Braindeadbeachbum" wrote in