Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ben ben is offline

Default Setting Max Value

do you not want the range of cells with the formula to exceed 10?
if that is the case we will need some idea of what the data the user enters
to be added up in the SUMIF functions, that is the data you will have to
validate
Ben

--
When you lose your mind, you free your life.
Ever Notice how we use '' for comments in our posts even if they aren''t

"Amy Stein" wrote:

Yes, I tried...the SUMIF is the issue...the data entry is dependent
upon two different ranges so the validation isnt working. I was
thinking I needed to use VBA.