Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Williams Tim Williams is offline

Default implicit file reference

Well, OK I didn't actually test that but i was assuming that you could
(dynamically) add a reference to your dll using the code outlined in the
post, then just call your functions without needing a "Declare...."
statement.

You would build the path to add the reference using "thisworkbook.path" and
the filename for your dll.

Tim

"Tuee" wrote in message

Thanks for the reply. I'm new to this, so please pardon my density...
does this explain how to make an indirect file reference (if that's
even the right term)? I don't quite see the connection...

--
Tuee
Tuee's Profile: