Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Determining Worksheet Edit Mode

But if I'm not mistaken the Change event for the sheet will fire with each
keystroke being typed into a cell and that's why I'm trying to track the mode
to ignore the change until the sheet is "Ready" again.

Thanks!
--
Kevin

"Tim Williams" wrote:

I'm not sure there's any direct access to that information.

But...
VBA doesn't run when the sheet is in "edit" mode.
If the user has copied a range then application.cutcopymode will be = 1

Tim

--
Tim Williams
Palo Alto, CA

"Kevin" wrote in message
Greetings! I am trying to figure out how to determine the worksheets edit
mode in VBA. I am referring to the mode text that is displayed in the

lower
left hand corner of the Excel window status bar. I'm sure that I'm just
looking for the wrong term, but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
--
Kevin