Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MWS MWS is offline

Default vbModeless Question

Thank You for Your Help - I Appreciate It!!!!

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Issue a doevents right after displaying it

frmOpportunitySplash.Show vbModeless
doevents

--
Regards
Tom Ogilvy

"MWS" wrote in message
By design, I have a splash screen being displayed while data is being
formatted in my program - this is purely cosmetic, since I wanted the user

not view the "flashing" of the screen as the code executed. The

splashscreen
is displayed via:

frmOpportunitySplash.Show vbModeless

The issue I'm having is, when the splash is displayed, it is all white. In
design mode you can see the clored background and the label, but when it's
executed, the splash is all white. I thought maybe there was a property I
would have to change due to the "vbmodeless", but I'm completely puzzled.

Can anyone tell me how to rectify this situation?

Any and All Help Will Be Appreciated