Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John.Greenan John.Greenan is offline

Default I need documents on VBA conversion from excel 97 to excel xp

I've done a few of these conversions. Nick is right - there's not much on
the web. You can look at the msdn for microsoft stuff.

My recollection is that the main difference is in highly tuned workbooks.
The new calculation model provides for much faster running, so you can
probably re-write a lot of nasty code that exists to improve performance by
using the worksheet.enablecalculation property as well as the application
calculation properties.

Hope that points you in the right direction...

--
www.alignment-systems.com

"Nick Hodge" wrote:

Also, further to my other post, if you are developing for a wide-deployment
application, you would do better to develop in that version as there will
undoubedetly be little nuances that will not be documented anyhow

I suspect a copy of XL97 could be picked up very cheaply now

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"Jivitesh" wrote in message
I need documentaion on how excel 97 ( VBA ) applications can be converted
excel XP , what are the issues i may face and how to resolve them.
please provide me help documents , web references etc.