Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default Quick menus not working

another thought

on the Vaio : look at the .Protection property of the commandbar where
you are adding your controls. It may include the MsoBarNoCustomize flag.
(accidental or intentional you never know)

The property is a long which is the combination of several flags.
see help on "Protection Property (Office) for details on the various
flags. (msoBarprotection constants)

to circumvent these issues i use code like:

with commandbars(x)
lProt = .protection
..protection=0

'do your stuff

..protection=lProt
end with

--
keepITcool

BowMag wrote :

I have a spreadsheet that replaces the usual quick menus with some of
my own.

On all my work computers it works fine, except one (a Sony Vaio
notebook). The version of excel is the same but on the Sony the usual
quick menus appear and my vba created ones don't.

Does anyone have any idea where I should start looking for an answer
to this?

Tony Armstrong