Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jennifer Jennifer is offline

Default Missing optional controls in toolbox

That is a great control also . . . BUT the problem I really am running into
is I designed a pretty friendly userform for my dad and it has the control I
list below in the userform. I was there today and when I opened the VBA
toolbox the option to select the <Microsoft Date & Time Picker Controls 6.0
(SP4) is a no go. There has to be somewere to add it in or something?

The problem with the control Rob recommends is that you can't pick a
specific date. Also, I am having a simular problem with another userform when
I gave it another friend to use. Works great on my computer but not on
theres. Thank you again.

--
Though daily learning, I LOVE EXCEL!
Jennifer

"Rob van Gelder" wrote:

Try the Calendar control.

Right-click the VBA control toolbox, select Additional Controls...
Tick Calendar Control
Click OK

--
Rob van Gelder - http://www.vangelder.co.nz/

"Jennifer" wrote in message
I am using XP 2003 I notice that in the VBA toolbox when you right click in
it to select additional controls there are some missing that my office
computer has. Specifically -Microsoft Date & Time Picker Controls 6.0
(SP4).

Is there some placing I'm not looking to add it, maybe a download,etc.?
Thank you for your help.